His hearing has failed, so the guard yells into his ear,
"No one else but you could ever have obtained admittance!
No one else could enter this door! This door was intended only for you!” //[x]
yeah okay so the second film is basically going to be me looking at thorin and how small he is in comparison to everyone else and not caring
i had three days off from work and i took a shower to kick things off and ended up braiding my hair like thorin oakenshield because why the fuck not
i took it out after three days because as cool as the king under the mountain is, he’s not dress-code compatible and i ended up looking like one of those silly dogs
so basically just imagine thorin looking like a silly dog whenever he takes his hair out of its little braids
Do you enjoy quotes from Richard Armitage? Join the company and follow @RCAQuotes on twitter!
You've also said that you're shy at parties.
Yeah I am, but once I have a drink inside me I'm not. I get on the dance floor and I'm an animal.
if there’s one thing i know about russia and book covers it’s that they never fail to disappoint
i honestly don’t even know what to ask about first so here’s a list
- is that martin freeman to the left?
- no wait who the fuck is that in the front? kili? did his head slip into a woodchipper? lose a fight with a sword? lose a bet with nori?
- either way it looks like kili’s and ori’s clothes had a lovechild
- we’ve got what looks like fili and no-hawk nori just chillin in the background
- but wAIT WHO’S BEHIND THEM I LEGIT DON’T EVEN KNOW
- i think i’ve seen him before was he in vikings
- i think he was in vikings
- holy shit is his hAND OKAY?????
- why do dwalin and thorin have matching daggers is this a marriage thing
- just some large men having a candlelit dinner no biggie
- thorin’s giant cigar looks like a finger sometimes and i imagine he’s saying “waITER”
- is that…merry and pippin in the background??? what the fuck are they laughing at
- no seriously what is so funny guys is this like that time when dom and billy were comparing dicks in the trailer
- and if you look to your right you’ll see a tall-ass gimli and….is that boromir or thranduil with a beard the world may never know
friendly reminder that we will soon get to see richard armitage portray thorin's slow descent into madness :)
THESE ARE NOT FRIENDLY REMINDERS THEY JUST MAKE ME SAD