i think this sums up my lifelong experience in sharing my feelings
The real reason Abigail got the chop.
and the truth comes to light
it’s supposed to be over 100 degrees the day before i go down to uni to register for my classes
i think i’m just destined to be incredibly unhappy no matter what i’m doing
This is My Design
seeing cool stuff planned in a couple months that’s close to home but then realising you’re not going to be living anywhere near where it’s happening because uni
AH, I HAVE DISCOVERED WHY I HATE YOUR GUTS.
He acts like Star Trek is no longer needed for its ability to address social issues, so now why not just turn it into a bright and shiny action flick and nothing else? Dizzy bastard.
He took a project on without really realizing what it meant to so many people. I’m not just talking about those “crazy” nerds that stand in lines at conventions for hours. I’m talking about Marton Luther King Jr., who begged Nichelle Nichols not to quit the show. I’m talking about the hundreds of men and women that joined the navy or airforce, worked in the space industry, or became astronauts because of Star Trek. He’s forgotten all those people. He didn’t have faith that Star Trek in its purest form could reach all people– because it never reached him. So he molded it into something very different to fit a societal standard of action movies that pervades Hollywood today.
He missed that mark. And he pats himself on the back for it.
“…Too philosophical for me.” ?
Now I know why I
hatedespise you: As l-d and taz said, you completely missed the point, yet for some reason you celebrate it.
what if tumblr’s education on rape culture and acceptance of body image were as wide-spread as its funny memes
if there’s one thing i know about russia and book covers it’s that they never fail to disappoint
i honestly don’t even know what to ask about first so here’s a list
- is that martin freeman to the left?
- no wait who the fuck is that in the front? kili? did his head slip into a woodchipper? lose a fight with a sword? lose a bet with nori?
- either way it looks like kili’s and ori’s clothes had a lovechild
- we’ve got what looks like fili and no-hawk nori just chillin in the background
- but wAIT WHO’S BEHIND THEM I LEGIT DON’T EVEN KNOW
- i think i’ve seen him before was he in vikings
- i think he was in vikings
- holy shit is his hAND OKAY?????
- why do dwalin and thorin have matching daggers is this a marriage thing
- just some large men having a candlelit dinner no biggie
- thorin’s giant cigar looks like a finger sometimes and i imagine he’s saying “waITER”
- is that…merry and pippin in the background??? what the fuck are they laughing at
- no seriously what is so funny guys is this like that time when dom and billy were comparing dicks in the trailer
- and if you look to your right you’ll see a tall-ass gimli and….is that boromir or thranduil with a beard the world may never know
For a start - if you know nothing about Russia, it is better not open your mouth. )))
To continue - publishers hire artists who make covers for books. These artists depict what they want and because they want to. On that neither the author nor the publisher, nor the artist is not responsible for the cover of the book.
This is an original, artistic work. According to this, all claims are unfounded.
And yes. This book has nothing relation to the “The Hobbit.”
whoa hold on i found the publisher